Chronic stress can be linked to a number of serious and potentially fatal illnesses. It can cause or exacerbate all of the Common Mental Health Problems that we find in society today. Chronic stress dampens our ability to perform and reduces our workplace output thereby reducing overall productivity levels.
This course will help the members of your team to identify the points at which their stress levels are becoming unhelpful and will give them the tools to manage these issues in the moment and over time.
• What is chronic stress and why is it unhelpful?
• Identify when your stress levels are becoming chronic
• How to use acute stress to your advantage
• How to manage chronic stress on a daily basis – finding five minutes calm in your day
• Using boundaries to create personal mental health space • Mindfulness techniques